China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (386:HK) (SNPMF) PT Raised to HK$5.80 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Credit Suisse analyst Horace Tse raised the price target on China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (386:HK) (OTC: SNPMF) to HK$5.80 (from HK$5.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NMDC Ltd (NMDC:IN) PT Raised to INR186 at Credit Suisse
- Salzgitter AG (SZG:GR) (SZGPY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Jefferies
- CAE Inc. (CAE:CN) (CAE) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!