China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (386:HK) (SNPMF) PT Raised to HK$5.50 at CLSA
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
CLSA analyst Ken Shin raised the price target on China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (386:HK) (OTC: SNPMF) to HK$5.50 (from HK$4.90) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Overweight
- ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Raised to EUR500 at Deutsche Bank
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF321 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!