China Oriental (581:HK) (CUGCF) PT Raised to HK$4.50 at Macquarie
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Short Squeeze Sees Bitcoin (BTC) Price Hit a 5-Week High, Analysts Expect More Short-Term Bullishness
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
Macquarie analyst David Ching raised the price target on China Oriental (581:HK) (OTC: CUGCF) to HK$4.50 (from HK$4.40) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schindler Holding AG (SCHP:SW) (SHLAF) PT Raised to CHF305 at JPMorgan
- Thales SA (HO:FP) (THLEF) PT Raised to EUR125 at JPMorgan
- Honeywell International (HON) PT Raised to $230 at Jefferies Seeing $11 in '23 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!