China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd (1988:HK) (CMAKY) PT Lowered to HK$4.40 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Morgan Stanley analyst Richard Xu lowered the price target on China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd (1988:HK) (OTC: CMAKY) to HK$4.40 (from HK$4.70) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shopify (SHOP) PT Raised to $1,500 at Mizuho Securities
- Allied Properties Real Estate (AP-U:CN) (APYRF) PT Raised to Cdn$52 at Scotiabank
- Choice Properties (CHP-U:CN) (PPRQF) PT Raised to Cdn$15.50 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!