China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd (1988:HK) (CMAKY) PT Lowered to HK$4.10 at CIMB
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
CIMB analyst Michael Chang lowered the price target on China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd (1988:HK) (OTC: CMAKY) to HK$4.10 (from HK$4.40) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- T&D Holdings Inc (8795:JP) (TDHOY) PT Raised to JPY1,580 at Morgan Stanley
- ITM Power PLC (ITM:LN) PT Lowered to GBP6 at Barclays
- Hirose Electric (6806:JP) (HRSEF) PT Raised to JPY17,300 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!