China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd (1988:HK) (CMAKY) PT Lowered to HK$3.70 at JPMorgan
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
JPMorgan analyst Katherine Lei lowered the price target on China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd (1988:HK) (OTC: CMAKY) to HK$3.70 (from HK$3.90) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Properties Real Estate (AP-U:CN) (APYRF) PT Raised to Cdn$53 at TD Securities
- Temple & Webster Group Ltd (TPW:AU) PT Raised to AUD13 at RBC Capital
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Lowered to Cdn$35 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!