China Merchants Bank Co Ltd. (A-Shares) (600036:CH) PT Raised to RMB23.60 at Macquarie
- Stocks firm, dollar retreats ahead of Fed decision
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in January
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Electronic Arts (EA) drops over 10% on slashed forecast, Star Wars delay; analyst sees limited downside
Macquarie analyst Dexter Hsu raised the price target on China Merchants Bank Co Ltd. (A-Shares) (600036:CH) to RMB23.60 (from RMB19.20) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMD (AMD) PT Raised to $93 at Benchmark
- Eiffage SA (FGR:FP) (EFGSY) PT Raised to EUR107 at Stifel
- Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. (GCPL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,020 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!