China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited (2319:HK) (CIADY) PT Raised to HK$60 at CLSA
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
CLSA analyst Terrance Liu raised the price target on China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited (2319:HK) (OTC: CIADY) to HK$60.00 (from HK$50.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Superior Plus Corp. (SPB:CN) (SUUIF) PT Raised to Cdn$16.50 at TD Securities
- Boston Beer Company (SAM) PT Raised to $1,550 at Goldman Sachs on Truly Momentum and Hard Seltzer Advantage
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP2.58 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!