China Jinmao Holdings Group Limited (817:HK) (CJNHF) PT Lowered to HK$5.40 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Goldman Sachs analyst Yi Wang lowered the price target on China Jinmao Holdings Group Limited (817:HK) (OTC: CJNHF) to HK$5.40 (from HK$6.70) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CAE Inc. (CAE:CN) (CAE) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at BMO Capital
- MediaTek Inc. (2454:TT) (MDTKF) PT Raised to NT$1,250 at Credit Suisse
- Salzgitter AG (SZG:GR) (SZGPY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!