China Construction Bank Corp. (939:HK) (CICHY) PT Raised to HK$8.70 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
JPMorgan analyst Katherine Lei raised the price target on China Construction Bank Corp. (939:HK) (OTC: CICHY) to HK$8.70 (from HK$7.40) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) PT Raised to HK$51 at Credit Suisse
- Aperam SA (APAM:NA) (APEMY) PT Raised to EUR40 at Jefferies
- Resolute Mining Ltd. (RSG:AU) (RMGGF) PT Raised to AUD0.60 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!