China Construction Bank Corp. (939:HK) (CICHY) PT Raised to HK$8 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Credit Suisse analyst Hu Shen raised the price target on China Construction Bank Corp. (939:HK) (OTC: CICHY) to HK$8.00 (from HK$7.20) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premium Brands Holdings Corp. (PBH:CN) (PRBZF) PT Raised to Cdn$137 at Scotiabank
- Komatsu Ltd (6301:JP) (KMTUY) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at Goldman Sachs
- Analysts Raise Estimates and PTs on Nvidia (NVDA) After Positive Trading Update and the First Data Center CPU Launch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!