China Communications Construction Company Limited (1800:HK) (CCCGF) PT Raised to HK$5.10 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
JPMorgan raised its price target on China Communications Construction Company Limited (1800:HK) (OTC: CCCGF) to HK$5.10 (from HK$4.30) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB98 at Goldman Sachs
- HKBN Ltd. (1310:HK) (HKBNF) PT Lowered to HK$13.50 at JPMorgan
- United Continental (UAL) Guidance Looks Light but Management Commentary was Bullish - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!