China Citic Bank Corp Ltd. (998:HK) (CHCJY) PT Raised to HK$4.40 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Credit Suisse analyst Hu Shen raised the price target on China Citic Bank Corp Ltd. (998:HK) (OTC: CHCJY) to HK$4.40 (from HK$4.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Unicom Hong Kong (762:HK) (CHU) PT Raised to HK$6.50 at Goldman Sachs
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) PT Raised to GBP25.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Gildan Activewear (GIL:CN) (GIL) PT Raised to $38 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!