China Building Material (3323:HK) (CBUMY) PT Raised to HK$16 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Goldman Sachs analyst Trina Chen raised the price target on China Building Material (3323:HK) (OTC: CBUMY) to HK$16.00 (from HK$14.80) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Could Report $9.50 in EPS LT, PT Raised to $65 at Jefferies
- Brunswick Corp (BC) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies as High HP Competitive Advantage Boosted by Reopening
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (A-Shares) (601601:CH) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!