Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund (CHE-U:CN) (CGIFF) PT Raised to Cdn$8 at RBC Capital
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
RBC Capital analyst Nelson Ng raised the price target on Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund (CHE-U:CN) (OTC: CGIFF) to Cdn$8.00 (from Cdn$7.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
- Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP48.10 at Barclays
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $360 at Jefferies Into Q1 EPS, Sees Estimates as 'Too Conservative'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!