Charlotte's Web Holdings (CWBHF) PT Raised to $5 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Pablo Zuanic raised the price target on Charlotte's Web Holdings (OTC: CWBHF) to $5.00 (from $3.90) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
The analyst commented, "We believe Charlotte’s Web is well placed to have a productive 2021, even without the much expected and hoped-for FDA guidelines for the CBD industry (yes, we think these are a source of optionality), through door expansion in the US, continued innovation, entering new segments, and increasing consumer awareness of its more efficacious full spectrum CBD product. That said, we think consensus projections are high, calling for 45% sales growth for 2021 (guidance will be issued in late March when the company reports 4Q), and at 5.5x EV/current sales we do not think the valuation is necessarily compelling (the stock is up ~40% in the last 3mo). For context, the top MSOs trade at 8-12x current sales, but with much better growth momentum and EBITDA margins of ~30% (vs. losses for CBD companies). We believe clear FDA guidelines and CBD being classified as a dietary supplement will meaningfully impact the industry’s growth outlook and help weed out smaller operators (that sometimes bring disrepute to CBD), but we see this more as an early 2022 factor (the change in administration may delay the process). Net, we like the long-term set-up for the stock, but for now, prefer to wait for greater regulatory clarity (visibility, timing) and for the company to issue 2021 guidance (that we think will be below consensus)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico (PAC) to Neutral (correction)
- Schroders Plc (SDR:LN) (SHNWF) PT Raised to GBP29.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY12,650 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!