Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) PT Raised to $89 at Jefferies Into Q3 EPS
- S&P 500, Dow close at new highs as Facebook set to start heavy earnings week
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, MAUs were 2.91 billion, Offers Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Daniel Fannon raised the price target on Charles Schwab Corp. (NYSE: SCHW) to $89.00 (from $83.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Ahead of 3Q21, our EPS est for IBKR increases to $0.75 from $0.66 and our SCHW est increases to $0.80 from $0.78. Trading levels have generally been in a consistent range (albeit better than our est's) and margin balances remain at or close to record highs. Interest rates remain a headwind, although recent moves are a modest positive. However, the debate around the sustainability of activity levels and account growth remain the primary near-term focus."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Worri Financial (316140:KS) (WF) PT Raised to KRW15,700 at Goldman Sachs
- Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JETL:LN) (TKAYF) PT Lowered to GBP94 at Goldman Sachs
- Kalbe Farma Tbk PT (KLBF:IJ) (PTKFY) PT Raised to IDR1,810 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!