Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $5.25 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson raised the price target on Ceragon Networks (NASDAQ: CRNT) to $5.25 (from $4.75) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Ceragon is winning substantial new business, penetrating US and EMEA with superior technology and gaining share in India. These dynamics are being partially masked by higher supply costs and availability constraints. Ceragon posted a much stronger than modeled result for the quarters and built considerable backlog again. Management also noted they are starting to see signs of the Supply constraints easing. These dynamics suggest solid upside to our CY21 estimates and solid upside to our CY22 forecast. With supplies still tight and our visibility into improvements limited, we are simply maintaining our forecast for CY22 and CY23, though the bias is to accelerated growth and a return to higher GMs as the supply and airfreight costs normalize. We are increasing our Revenue estimates on the strong orders, but maintaining our EPS."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pan African Resources PLC (PAF:LN) PT Lowered to GBP0.25 at Berenberg
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR20.19 at Credit Suisse
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK22,559 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!