CenturyLink, Inc. (CTL) PT Lowered to $7 at MoffettNathanson
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MoffettNathanson analyst Nick Del Deo lowered the price target on CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL) to $7.00 (from $8.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
- the most cyclical name within our communications infrastructure coverage universe
- results are going to get hit by the pandemic-induced recession, with the depth and length of the
recession clearly relevant drivers
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alrosa PJSC (ALRS:RM) PT Lowered to RUB165 at Goldman Sachs
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $190 at Goldman Sachs
- Qinetiq Group (QQ:LN) (QNTQY) PT Lowered to GBP3.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!