Celltrion Healthcare Co Ltd (091990:KS) PT Lowered to KRW127,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Nomura/Instinet analyst Cara Song lowered the price target on Celltrion Healthcare Co Ltd (091990:KS) to KRW127,000.00 (from KRW170,000.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spectris Plc (SXS:LN) (SEPJF) PT Raised to GBP28 at JPMorgan
- Renault SA (RNO:FP) (RNSDF) PT Lowered to EUR38 at Societe Generale
- Ipsos SA (IPS:FP) (IPSOF) PT Raised to EUR40 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!