Cathie Wood's ARK More Than Doubles Tesla (TSLA) Price Target to $3,000
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment raised its price target on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) to $3,000 from $1,400, in a report over the weekend. They expect shares to reach this new target by 2025.
To arrive at this forecast, ARK used a "Monte Carlo" model with 34 inputs, the high and low forecasts incorporating 40,000 possible simulations.
The firm's Bull Case is $4,000, while the Bear Case is $1,500.
Under the Bull Case, ARK estimates Tesla will sell 10 million cars in 2025 at an average selling price of $36,000, which will produce revenue of $367 billion from EV sales. In addition, under the bull case the company will have Autonomous Ride-Hail revenue of $327 billion. Total Gross Margin would be 50%, while Total EBITDA Margin would be 30%. The market cap of Tesla under the bull case would be $4 Trillion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China's SAMR Urges Local Departments to Follow Up on Tesla (TSLA) Incident - Bloomberg
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/20: (KSU) (FSR) (TDUP) Higher; (SPCE) (FUTU) (ZLAB) Lower (more...)
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) PT Raised to GBP25.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!