Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) PT Lowered to $49 at Piper Jaffray Following 3Q
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Matthew Clark, lowered the price target on Cathay General Bancorp (NASDAQ: CATY) to $49.00 (from $51.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating following the company's 3Q earnings report. CATY posted operating EPS of $0.85, in-line with consensus estimates as lower NIE (EPS: +$0.02) & LLP (+$0.02) were offset by a higher tax rate (- $0.02) & lighter fees (-$0.01) due to a negative mark on the value of its swaps (-$900K).
Clark expects CATY to trade in-line or slightly better than the group on the resilient PPNR results with estimates unlikely to move much. Piper Jaffray maintained 2019/2020 EPS estimates of $3.50/$3.65.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $70 but Morgan Stanley Sees the Turnaround Progressing with an EPS Hard Deck of $4.50
- Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) PT Raised to AUD8.20 at Morgan Stanley
- Bajaj Auto Ltd (BJAUT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,636 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!