Cassava Sciences (SAVA) PT Raised to 'Street High' $80 at Maxim Group
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Maxim Group analyst Jason McCarthy raised the price target on Cassava Sciences (NASDAQ: SAVA) to $80.00 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Buy rating after the company announced the first set of cognition and behavior data from the P2b extension study of simufilam in mild-moderate Alzheimer's disease (AD).
The analyst commented, "The space is shifting, and SAVA's simufilam is about as advanced as any asset in this new wave of AD therapeutics. The 6-month cog data was the start. The 9-month and 12-month cog data are next, as are two phase 3s (even one with a 6-month end point, unheard of in AD). We break it down below. We have lowered our discount rate to 20%, from 30%, and use a 70% risk adjustment (unchanged), which serves to increase our price target to $80, from $14."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy on 3 Catalysts
- Dino Polska S.A. (DNP:WA) (DNOPY) PT Lowered to PLN282 at Goldman Sachs
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) PT Raised to 'Street High' $960 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!