Casey's General Stores (CASY) PT Lowered to $193 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Bonnie Herzog lowered the price target on Casey's General Stores (NASDAQ: CASY) to $193.00 (from $205.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating following reults.
'FQ2 earnings showcase fuel margin strength, but overshadowed by OpEx pressure'
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo cuts SLM Corp. (SLM) as credit issues persist
- Mapletree Industrial Trust (MINT:SP) (MAPIF) PT Raised to SGD2.50 at JPMorgan
- West Japan Railway (9021:JP) (WJRYY) PT Raised to JPY5,200 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!