Carnival Plc. (CCL:LN) (CUK) PT Raised to GBp2,100 at BofA Securities
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Geoffrey d'Halluin raised the price target on Carnival Plc. (CCL:LN) (NYSE: CUK) to GBp2,100.00 (from GBp1,550.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
- Recovery ahead but reflected in share price
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Svenska Handelsbanken AB (SHBA:SS) (SVNLY) PT Raised to SEK98 at Goldman Sachs
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Lowered to INR1,699 at Goldman Sachs
- BHP Billiton PLC. (BLT:LN) (BBL) PT Raised to GBP26.40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!