Caribbean Utilities Co Ltd. (CUP/U:CN) (CUPUF) PT Raised to $15.50 at TD Securities
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
TD Securities analyst John Mould raised the price target on Caribbean Utilities Co Ltd. (CUP/U:CN) (OTC: CUPUF) to $15.50 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intact Financial Corp (IFC:CN) (IFCZF) PT Raised to Cdn$185 at TD Securities
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.55 at Jefferies
- Oppenheimer Looks to Upgrade Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) After Margins Improve From Digital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!