Cargojet Inc. (CJT:CN) (CGGJF) PT Raised to Cdn$300 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
RBC Capital analyst Walter Spracklin raised the price target on Cargojet Inc. (CJT:CN) (OTC: CGGJF) to Cdn$300.00 (from Cdn$293.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP2.60 at Deutsche Bank
- Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP62.30 at Barclays
- TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (TTE) PT Raised to EUR55 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!