Cargojet Inc. (CJT:CN) (CGGJF) PT Lowered to Cdn$245 at CIBC
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
CIBC analyst Kevin Chiang lowered the price target on Cargojet Inc. (CJT:CN) (OTC: CGGJF) to Cdn$245.00 (from Cdn$265.00) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- Universal Forest Products (UFPI) PT Raised to $95 at Stifel
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!