Cargojet Inc. (CJT:CN) (CGGJF) PT Lowered to Cdn$245 at CIBC
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
CIBC analyst Kevin Chiang lowered the price target on Cargojet Inc. (CJT:CN) (OTC: CGGJF) to Cdn$245.00 (from Cdn$265.00) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Textron (TXT) to Outperform
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR116 at UBS
- Kaufman & Broad S.A. (KOF:FP) (KFMNF) PT Lowered to EUR50 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!