Cardinal Energy Ltd (CJ:CN) (CRLFF) PT Raised to Cdn$2 at BMO Capital
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
BMO Capital analyst Ray Kwan raised the price target on Cardinal Energy Ltd (CJ:CN) (OTC: CRLFF) to Cdn$2.00 (from Cdn$1.25) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR570 at Goldman Sachs
- Aritzia Inc (ATZ:CN) (ATZAF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at TD Securities
- Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (GWLLF) PT Raised to HK$4.30 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!