Capstone Mining Corp. (CS:CN) (CSFFF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.50 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Scotiabank analyst Orest Wowkodaw raised the price target on Capstone Mining Corp. (CS:CN) (OTC: CSFFF) to Cdn$4.50 (from Cdn$4.25) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eramet (ERA:FP) (ERMAY) PT Raised to EUR103 at Societe Generale
- Quixant PLC (QXT:LN) PT Raised to GBP2 at Canaccord Genuity
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) PT Raised to $83 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!