CapitalOne Likes the Bruin Deal, Enerplus Resources Fund (ERF) PT Raised to $8
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CapitalOne analyst Brian Veilie raised the price target on Enerplus Resources Fund (NYSE: ERF) to $8.00 (from $7.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating after the company announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire the Bruin assets for a total of $465MM (USD). The Bruin
assets include: 24 Mboe/d of current production (72% oil cut), 151,000 net acres in the Williston Basin, and an inventory of 111 net drilling locations.
The analyst stated "We maintain our Overweight rating and are increasing our target price by $1 to $8/share. We like the deal on valuation, additional core inventory, and the scale and synergies offered by the combination. CEO Ian Dundas had previously commented that Williston consolidation makes sense and that there were as many as a dozen PDP heavy assets in the basin that could be potential targets for ERF. Now there are 11".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts SPAC Forest Road Acquisition (FRX) at Buy Into Pending Merger with Beachbody
- Nippon Electric Glass Co Ltd (5214:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,900 at JPMorgan
- Asahi Kasei Corp. (3407:JP) (AHKSY) PT Raised to JPY1,130 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!