CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT:SP) (CPAMF) PT Raised to SGD2.55 at CLSA
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
CLSA analyst Yew Kiang Wong raised the price target on CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT:SP) (OTC: CPAMF) to SGD2.55 (from SGD2.42) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Clover Health (CLOV) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- Onex Corp (ONEX:CN) (ONEXF) PT Raised to Cdn$100 at Canaccord Genuity
- Canadian Apartment Properties REIT (CAR-U:CN) (CDPYF) PT Raised to Cdn$62.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!