Capgemini SE (CAP:FP) (CGEMY) PT Raised to EUR152 at UBS
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
UBS analyst Michael Briest raised the price target on Capgemini SE (CAP:FP) (OTC: CGEMY) to EUR152.00 (from EUR140.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPM-Kymmene OYJ (UPM:FH) (UPMKY) PT Raised to EUR33.50 at Credit Suisse
- Moncler SpA (MONC:IM) (MONRY) PT Lowered to EUR51 at RBC Capital
- Daetwyler (DAE:SW) PT Raised to CHF329 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!