CapCom Co Ltd. (9697:JP) (CCOEY) PT Lowered to JPY3,900 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street set to open higher after two-day selloff
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar loses steam after weeks-long rally
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
JPMorgan analyst Haruka Mori lowered the price target on CapCom Co Ltd. (9697:JP) (OTC: CCOEY) to JPY3,900.00 (from JPY4,300.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eurazeo SE (RF:FP) (EUZOF) PT Lowered to EUR86 at Societe Generale
- Future PLC (FUTR:LN) PT Lowered to GBP27.50 at Barclays
- Qinetiq Group (QQ:LN) (QNTQY) PT Raised to GBP3.55 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!