Canfor Corp. (CFP:CN) (CFPZF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at Scotiabank
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Scotiabank analyst Benoit Laprade raised the price target on Canfor Corp. (CFP:CN) (OTC: CFPZF) to Cdn$37.00 (from Cdn$33.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Raised to EUR660 at Societe Generale
- Domino's Pizza Group (DOM:LN) (DPUKY) PT Raised to GBP3 at Berenberg
- Knorr-Bremse AG (KBX:GR) PT Raised to EUR115 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!