Canfor Corp. (CFP:CN) (CFPZF) PT Raised to Cdn$32 at TD Securities
- World stocks post record highs as bond yields ease
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil maintains upward momentum despite fresh coronavirus fears
- Dollar near one-month low as strong debt sale weighs on U.S. yields
- Reference Price for Coinbase (COIN) 'Ridiculously Low', Valuation Could Double on the First Day, Analysts Say
TD Securities analyst Sean Steuart raised the price target on Canfor Corp. (CFP:CN) (OTC: CFPZF) to Cdn$32.00 (from Cdn$31.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Softbank Group Corp. (9984:JP) (SFTBY) PT Raised to JPY12,134 at CLSA
- Eurobank Ergasias SA (EUROB:GA) (EGFEY) PT Raised to EUR1 at HSBC
- ASMedia Technology inc. (5269:TT) PT Lowered to NT$1,700 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!