Canadian Utilities (CU:CN) (CDUAF) PT Raised to Cdn$38 at RBC Capital
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
RBC Capital analyst Maurice Choy raised the price target on Canadian Utilities (CU:CN) (OTC: CDUAF) to Cdn$38.00 (from Cdn$37.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) PT Raised to Cdn$22 at Stifel Canada
- Leucrotta Exploration Inc. (LXE:CN) (LCRTF) PT Raised to Cdn$1 at Stifel Canada
- Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (TPZEF) PT Raised to Cdn$21.75 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!