Canadian Tire Corp Ltd. (CTC/A:CN) (CDNAF) PT Raised to Cdn$215 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
RBC Capital analyst Irene Nattel raised the price target on Canadian Tire Corp Ltd. (CTC/A:CN) (OTC: CDNAF) to Cdn$215.00 (from Cdn$211.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PushPay Holdings (PPH:AU) PT Lowered to AUD2.10 at RBC Capital
- Ageas (AGS:BB) (AGESY) PT Raised to EUR45 at RBC Capital
- Diageo PLC. (DGE:LN) (DEO) PT Raised to GBP37 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!