Canadian Tire (CTC:CN) (CDNTF) PT Raised to Cdn$178 at BMO Capital
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
BMO Capital analyst Peter Sklar raised the price target on Canadian Tire (CTC:CN) (OTC: CDNTF) to Cdn$178.00 (from Cdn$157.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schroders Plc (SDR:LN) (SHNWF) PT Raised to GBP29.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNR) PT Raised to Cdn$145 at Scotiabank
- North West Co Inc. (NWC:CN) (NNWWF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!