Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$48 at CIBC
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- L Brands (LB) to Separate Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret Into Two Industry-Leading Publicly Traded Companies
CIBC analyst Dennis Fong raised the price target on Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ:CN) (NYSE: CNQ) to Cdn$48.00 (from Cdn$46.00) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NSFOCUS Technologies Group (300369:CH) PT Raised to RMB17 at Morgan Stanley
- Quebecor (QBR-B:CN) (QBCRF) PT Raised to Cdn$41 at RBC Capital
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corp (4091:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,500 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!