Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNR) PT Raised to Cdn$145 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Scotiabank analyst Konark Gupta raised the price target on Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (NYSE: CNR) to Cdn$145.00 (from Cdn$140.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Hanesbrands (HBI) to Buy
- Salvatore Ferragamo SpA (SFER:IM) (SFRGY) PT Raised to EUR12 at Societe Generale
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Amarin Corporation (AMRN) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!