Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNR) PT Lowered to Cdn$143 at Scotiabank
- Futures rise after upbeat results from Walmart, Home Depot
- Walmart (WMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Acquire Core-Mark (CORE) for $2.5B in Cash and Stock
Scotiabank analyst Konark Gupta lowered the price target on Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (NYSE: CNR) to Cdn$143.00 (from Cdn$145.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vertical Research Partners Upgrades Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNI) to Buy
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Outperform
- Total Energy Services (TOT:CN) (TOTZF) PT Lowered to Cdn$4.75 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!