Canada Goose (GOOS:CN) (GOOS) PT Lowered to Cdn$60 at Wells Fargo Following Earnings
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst Ike Boruchow lowered the price target on Canada Goose (GOOS:CN) (NYSE: GOOS) to Cdn$60.00 (from Cdn$68.00) while maintaining an Overweight rating following earnings
The analyst commented, "Solid momentum in the business, market overly focused on outlook, we see buying opportunity. Bigger picture, GOOS’ past few quarters have shown a strong rebound in trajectory – with accelerating growth in their China and digital channels (which are key drivers to the bull case). The issue today is their outlook; mgmt opted to take a very cautious view on the DTC business over the next 12 months (assuming no meaningful rebound in global tourism) – and stating that margins could remain below ~20% until tourism normalizes. We aren’t overly concerned, as we beleive the model has momentum and the outlook reasonably cautious given the pandemic and seasonality of the business (especially with GOOS' leverage to Canada which remains under pressure). We also note that mgmt appears confident that the margin structure will eventually revert to the ~25% range seen pre-COVID. All in, we view this as a buying opportunity and see the setup as favorable from here. That said, lowering FY22/23E EPS to $1.00/$1.66 (from $1.62/$2.06) and PT to $60 (from: $68) due to concerns on NT profitability."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Upgrades Oiln (OLN) to Buy; too many improvement to ignore
- Lomon Billions Group Co Ltd (002601:CH) PT Raised to RMB53.70 at UBS
- Promotora y Operadora de Infraestructura SAB de CV (PINFRA:MM) (PYOIF) PT Raised to Peso220 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Wells Fargo, Ike Boruchow
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!