Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Green Organic Dutchman Holdings (TGOD:CN) (TGODF) to Hold
- Wall Street ends sharply lower as Target and growth stocks sink
- Cisco Shares Plunge 17% on Q3 Revenue Miss and Disappointing Outlook
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Plotkin's Melvin Capital to Wind Down - Report
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/18: Cisco Plunges on Weak Results and Outlook; Synopsys Jumps on Results (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Canaccord Genuity analyst Derek Dley downgraded Green Organic Dutchman Holdings (TGOD:CN) (OTC: TGODF) from Spec. Buy to Hold with a price target of Cdn$5.00 (from Cdn$6.50).
- Says delays in production will delay profitability.
Shares of Green Organic Dutchman Holdings closed at Cdn$3.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades CSX (CSX) to Neutral
- Hongfa Technology Co Ltd (600885:CH) PT Lowered to RMB74 at Citi
- UPDATE: China Renaissance Assumes UP Fintech Holding Ltd. (TIGR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!