CanWel Building Materials (CWX:CN) (CWXZF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.50 at CIBC
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
CIBC analyst Hamir Patel raised the price target on CanWel Building Materials (CWX:CN) (OTC: CWXZF) to Cdn$8.50 (from Cdn$8.25) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dino Polska S.A. (DNP:WA) (DNOPY) PT Lowered to PLN282 at Goldman Sachs
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB98 at Goldman Sachs
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) PT Raised to GBP25.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!