Camtek (CAMT) PT Raised to $49 at Northland Capital Markets
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Northland Capital Markets analyst Gus Richard raised the price target on Camtek (NASDAQ: CAMT) to $49.00 (from $41.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "CAMT reported a strong quarter and increased forward guidance. The Company is slotting tools in Q1 and typically only has 1 quarter of visibility. Semiconductor performance and lower cost are increasingly driven by packaging complexity that requires more inspection and metrology. In our view, CAMT is a market leader and is gaining share. We are increasing estimates and PT to $49."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Spirits Ltd. (UNSP:IN) PT Raised to INR580 at Macquarie
- Docebo Inc. (DCBO:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$125 at CIBC
- Berger Paints India Ltd. (BRGR:IN) PT Raised to INR710 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!