Camerco Corp. (CCO) (CCJ) PT Raised to Cdn$23 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Scotiabank analyst Orest Wowkodaw raised the price target on Camerco Corp. (CCO) (NYSE: CCJ) to Cdn$23.00 (from Cdn$22.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- swedbank ab (SWEDA:SS) (SWDBF) PT Raised to SEK196 at Deutsche Bank
- OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR49 at Morgan Stanley
- Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR5.70 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!