Cambium Networks Corp. (CMBM) PT Raised to $52 at Jefferies After EPS Beats by 41%
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst George Notter raised the price target on Cambium Networks Corp. (NASDAQ: CMBM) to $52.00 (from $50.00) highlighting the company as a play on rural broadband in the U.S. and abroad. Cambium reported $82.8M / $0.38 that topped consensus of $76.9M / $0.27 driven by very strong PMP results while the PTP side of the business continues to tread water. For Q1, Cambium guided above consensus with sales of $83M (mid-point) and 30-34c in EPS (Street = $73M and $0.22) – the 3rd consecutive quarter where they’ve guided up meaningfully vs. Street.
The analyst reiterated the Buy rating, stating "The organization began shipping their 60 GHz cnWave product in December with their 28GHz, 5G product expected around mid-year. Separately, they expanded the PMP 450 product line with the 450b and 450 microPoP products. They also released the cnMaestro X network management platform – a more fully-featured version of cnMaestro. The platform is interesting as the organization is working to move customer onto a SaaS subscription model (the prior cnMaestro platform was free to customers up to 10,000 subscribers). Assuming they get reasonable adoption, cnMaestro X could be an interesting lever for the business".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Credit Suisse
- KB Financial Group (105560:KS) (KB) PT Raised to KRW67,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!