Calbee (2229:JP) (CLBEY) PT Lowered to JPY2,900 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Goldman Sachs analyst Keiko Yamaguchi lowered the price target on Calbee (2229:JP) (OTC: CLBEY) to JPY2,900.00 (from JPY3,000.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA:IJ) (PBCRY) PT Lowered to IDR37,024 at Morgan Stanley
- Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.40 at HSBC
- ASR Nederland NV (ASRNL:NA) (ASRRF) PT Raised to EUR45 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!