CalAmp Corp. (CAMP) PT Lowered to $18 at JPMorgan Following 3Q
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster lowered the price target on CalAmp Corp. (NASDAQ: CAMP) to $18.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating following the company's 3Q earnings report. CAMP posted F3Q19 PF EPS of $0.25, PF EBITDA of $11.4m, on revenue of $88.5mm. Revenue was ~$8mm below the mid-point of the original guidance range owing to disruption caused as the company transitions certain manufacturing capacity away from China, as well as regional macro factors internationally.
CAMP expects F4Q PF EPS of $0.23$0.29, PF EBITDA of $10-14mm and revenue of $86-92mm, below expectations (JPMe prior: $0.29/$14.4mm/$96.1mm, Street: $0.30/$13.2mm/$95.6mm). Management stated that the company is taking a cautious approach to guidance given the currently low visibility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR3.40 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- McDonald's (MCD) PT Raised to $280 at Jefferies As Dining Rooms Reopening More than Offsets DriveThru Normalization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!